The Boat Diver course teaches students all the different kinds of boats that can house divers, boat terminology and lots of other boat related facts. It prepares divers to go out on charters and be an informed customer that understands boat diving to the fullest. You'll be a knowledgeable asset to the charter crew and possibly be able to help them.
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards :
- Safely enter and exit the water and the differing techniques depending on the vessel
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
how they differ from place to place
gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
PADI (Jr.) Open Water Diver or qualifying rating
PADI Boat Diver manual
Basic Scuba Gear
The Underwater Navigation course is a good compliment to the Boat Diver course.